BECOME A “Friend of the PTO” TODAY BY MAKING A 100% TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION!!
Join Swoop, New Eagle’s beloved Mascot, in enriching your child’s educational experience by making a 100% tax-deductible contribution to the PTO!
As a non-profit 501c3 organization, New Eagle PTO relies on donations to:
- KEEP YOU INFORMED – The PTO creates and distributes the PTO Blast, a weekly email containing important information about upcoming activities, event highlights and school news. The PTO Blast with a View from the Eagle’s Eye is distributed monthly via email to inform parents about additional school and district news.
- MAKE SCHOOL FUN! – Funds raised by the PTO go towards quality Cultural Arts programs, necessary classroom enhancements, vital community outreach initiatives, and exciting social events not included in the district-wide budget.
- BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER – School-wide pep rallies, the Spring Fair, after-school clubs and an annual Parent Social promote a sense of community among students, parents and teachers.
- ENCOURAGE CREATIVITY – The Golden Apple Grant program gives teachers and parents the opportunity to apply for funding for special school-related projects and/or activities they might otherwise not be able to afford.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A “Friend of the PTO” THIS SCHOOL YEAR?
Becoming a “FRIEND” is easy by following these three steps:
- Choose your suggested Giving level.
- Scroll down to Donate via PAYPAL or by check made payable to “New Eagle PTO” and mail to Sharon Welgoss at the home address included in the school directory (or email email@example.com for additional payment details if needed).
- A receipt will be mailed to you shortly.
FRIENDS OF THE PTO 2016-2017 SUGGESTED GIVING LEVELS
Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated, but below is a list of suggested giving levels:
SWOOP’S CIRCLE – $500 or above
SWOOP’S PALS – $250 or above
SWOOP’S FANS – $100 or above
SWOOP’S KIDS – $50 or above
All donors will be listed in the PTO’s weekly blast email and families contributing $50 or more will receive a complimentary copy of the school directory.
Our “Friends of the PTO” fundraising goal this year is $18,000.00. If as many families participate as possible, we can easily reach it!
If you wish to donate online, simply click the PayPal button below and follow the instructions provided. Thanks!