Welcome to the 2018 New Eagle Elementary School Learning Fair!
During the week of March 12th – 16th, the Large Group room will be filled with hundreds of displays showing off the knowledge of our New Eagle students.
What fascinates you? What would you like to learn more about? The Learning Fair is your chance to show off your special knowledge on a topic YOU choose – science, sports, math, music, art, history or a hobby! Check out the list of past projects to help you think of an idea.
This is a non-competitive event open to all New Eagle students. To enter:
· Pick a topic to explore by yourself or with a friend
· Complete and return the Registration Form by Friday, February 23rd.
· Start having fun creating your display
Important Learning Fair dates and times: March 12th – 16th, 2018
|Grades K, 1 & 2||Grades 3 & 4|
|Set-up||Mon, March 12th, 3:00 – 5:00 pm||Wed, March 14th, 3:00 – 5:00 pm|
|Class visits||Tues & Wed, March 13th & 14th||Thurs & Fri, March 15th & 16th|
|Open House||Tues, March 13th, 6:00 – 8:30 pm||Thurs, March 15th, 6:00 – 8:30 pm|
|Take down||Wed, March 14th, 3:00 – 5:00 pm||Fri, March 16th, 3:00 – 5:00 pm|
Here are some forms that may be helpful:
- Class Visit Schedule – added Monday, March 12!
- Exhibit Title Page forms – will be distributed by classroom teachers once registration forms have been received. This form should be completed and brought to the Learning Fair with your project.
- Here is a List of Past Topics to help you come up with some ideas.
There are many types of displays you can create. A large number of students use some sort of cardboard backdrop, like the standard tri-fold display board found at Staples or Walmart, to present their project. Others create dioramas, set up models or bring in props to add to their display, which could include photos, drawings, and/or text. There are some electrical outlets available should a portion of your project need electricity. Here are a few examples of past learning fair displays.
Due to allergy concerns, we ask that you do not bring animals or include foods or beverages in any part of your display.
Please contact Jen Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.