What: 1 Mile Fun Run Fundraiser
Who: New Eagle Students, Alumni, Siblings, Staff and Parents
Where: New Eagle Elementary School
When: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 3:20pm (rain or shine)
Why: To raise money for Special Olympics, FLITE and T&E Care
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
If you still wish to register, please download and complete this form and contact Janeen Jonak.
$10 shirt only (not running), $12 per participant or $30 for a family
If you will not be collecting pledges but would like to support our cause, please add an optional donation!
Donations go to Special Olympics, FLITE, T&E Care
- Children will not be able to run without a parent/guardian present at dismissal. (More details to come, as we get closer to the date.) This is a run by the PTO, not the school, therefore, parents are required to be at school for the event. Parents must notify teachers the day of the run if another parent is responsible for their child at the event.
- Fundraising – Children are encouraged to collect pledges! Download the Pledge Sheet. If you prefer, you can give an optional donation at the time of registration. Once again this year, the Top Fundraiser will win an iPod!
- Kudos – Awards will be presented to:
- Students raising the most money (one winner/grade).
- The classroom raising the most money.
- ALL kids that complete the run!
- Volunteers – We will need several volunteers. This is such a fun event…be sure to be a part of it!!! Watch the Blast for sign up information.
Thanks to our SPONSORS
New Eagle PTO
Westside Wellness Chiropractic
Contact Janeen Jonak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-662-3190 with any questions.